Tuesday, February 8, 2011

BIRTHDAY


Cardstock: SU River Rock & Regal Rose
Sentiment from SU Celebrate in Style & Favourite Teddy Bear (both retired)
Image: Sunshine (S.w.a.l.k) I used in a class at Lora's Studio a few days ago, she reminded me of my little niece so I made a B/D card coloured with Copics: Hat & dress -RV10,13 & 14
Hair- E20, 25, 29, 35; Ribbon, flowers & bows Y32,35, 38; Fence - E51, 53, 55; Grass - YG93, 95, 97; Skin - E000,00, 01; Sky Distress Ink broken China
Embellishments: Flower Soft, Epoxy stickers, Stickles, ribbon.
Nestability: Labels four




This is the inside of the card. This was my first class with Copics, I picked up all sorts of little tips from the ladies and I hope my blending will improve with time.

1 comment:

BAC Team said...

Super cute! I like the fact that the little girl is a non-descript race. It could be any little girl.